Junior Partner Program
Campus Insights is happy to announce that we have opened applications for our Junior Partner Program for a second year. We are looking for motivated high school and college students to assist our team in both sales, marketing, & business development as well as user research. This is an invaluable opportunity for both personal development and experiential learning working with a Harvard-based, student-run startup!
What to expect:
- Workload: About 3 hours per week on a flexible schedule
- Program Dates: July 1 - August 21
- Location: Remote (communication will be via Zoom, Slack)
- Primary responsibilities: We’ll have two teams of Junior Partners, split up based on role in the team:
- Sales/Marketing/Biz Dev (SMB) Team: Junior Partners on our SMB team will be working with our Head of Business Development and Head of Partnerships to pitch, market, and develop our brand by analyzing our current client outreach methods and creating value-based content for industry clients and their end-users (i.e. Gen Zers and Millennials).
- Research Team: Junior Partners on our Research team will be trained by our Head of User Research and CEO to conduct a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research types, including user interviews, UX/UI, ethnographic, usability, and market/competitive landscape research.
If selected to be a Junior Partner, you will:
- Gain real-world experience with a Harvard-based startup
- Access unique networking opportunities
- Learn one-on-one with a manager on our team
- Build your resume
- Have the opportunity to be published/featured on our website
- Rising juniors & seniors in high school
- Rising freshmen & sophomores in college
Don’t worry, this isn’t meant to be too intensive or intimidating. The application can be found below and closes June 12th - we will consider applications on a rolling basis and give you a decision as soon as possible. The CI team very much looks forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Alicia (Head of Business Development) at firstname.lastname@example.org.